My bus driver said my request can be accommodated. Do I need to contact my school or the NPSSTS about it?

YES! Drivers and operators do not have the authority to make changes. All change requests must come through the NPSSTS office. This is a safety issue: we keep track of the number and names of students on each bus to avoid buses from being overloaded and to know who is where in the event of any emergency during transportation. If your bus driver is the only one who knows all the details of your child's transportation, the potential for unsafe situations increases. On top of that, if there is ever a replacement driver, you may not receive the transportation you've arranged through informal channels.



The Nipissing-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services is committed to supporting an inclusive and accessible environment.
Please ask us how we may help you by contacting us by telephone at 705-472-8840 or via email at: