My children alternate between two parent homes. How do I arrange transportation in joint custody situations?

If you are in a joint or shared custody situation, you are required to fill out a Joint Custody form (available at all schools). This form collects details for both parents, including any applicable childcare locations. It may or may not be possible to provide transportation for all requested addresses and only this form enables the NPSSTS staff to evaluate such requests.

Transportation, if available, must use existing routes and bus stops: a route will not be altered to accommodate joint custody situations. Arrangements must be for a full week at each address (Monday through Friday); for safety reasons, accommodations for specific days or mid-week changes are not permitted.

If you need more information or have any questions on this matter, please call our office at 705-472-8840 or e-mail



The Nipissing-Parry Sound Student Transportation Services is committed to supporting an inclusive and accessible environment.
Please ask us how we may help you by contacting us by telephone at 705-472-8840 or via email at: